We are happy to announce the release of VMware Cloud Director Integration with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKGm) on-demand course for partners. This self-paced training course details how to configure and manage VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKGm) with VMware Cloud Director v10.3.3 in a Cloud Provider environment.
Software Versions used in the course:
- VMware Cloud Director (VCD) 10.3.3
- Container Service Extension (CSE) 3.1.2
- vCenter Server & ESXi 7.0.1
- NSX-T Datacenter (NSX-T) 3.1.3
- NSX-Advanced Load Balancer (NSX ALB) 21.1.1
Who should take this course?
- All the Cloud Providers who are planning to introduce K8s as a Service (KaaS) to their customers in the VMware Cloud Director environment.
- All the technical engineers who want to learn how VMware Cloud Director and TKGm integrate and how the Kubernetes environment is set up.
Why should you take this course?
- It is a one-of-a-kind of course and the first one in the industry which showcases Cloud Director integration with TKGm.
- The best part is that it falls under the Basic Subscription, so you do not have to pay anything extra for it.
- Sit back and relax and take the 2 days of content from where ever you are.
What is in it for you?
- Detailed lab demo sessions with an explanation of the features.
- Hand’s on experience with one-of-a-kind simulations, giving a real feel of working with the solution.
- You learn all the nitty-gritty of what goes behind the scene to get up a K8S-ready environment in VMware Cloud Director.
- Title: VMware Cloud Director Integration with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid [v10.3.3]
- Course Link: https://bit.ly/3c7ZIpy