SIV by Ray Hinchliffe. ‘System Information Viewer’ is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info – CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info SMBus info, SPD info, ACPI methods, Machine info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. SIV is designed for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
- Added initial AMD Ryzen Strix Point + Granite Ridge + Intel Core Meteor Lake-P support.
- Added support for AMD EPYC Milan + Ryzen Threadripper Castle Peak + Ryzen 9 Phoenix + Ryzen 5 Cezanne + Ryzen 3 Renoir + Picasso + Raven Ridge + Pinnacle Ridge CPU Core and L3 Cache temperature reporting.
- Enhanced [Sensors] so that a Left/Click on an icon will popup the appropriate [Highlight Setup] panel and added per category highlighting menu entries.
- From Windows 11 23H2 Build 25936 SIV will not use the “Circumvented the bug in Window 11 22H2 that caused SIV to report zero % Kernel CPU time and the overall % to be too low.” work around that was added in V5.70 as Microsoft have fixed their bug.
- Added Windows 11 23H2 Build 25951 support. Enabled operation of [ACPI Eval], etc..