The official PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS designed exclusively for mobile. Play free anywhere, anytime. PUBG MOBILE delivers the most intense free-to-play multiplayer action on mobile. Drop in, gear up, and compete. Survive epic 100-player classic battles, payload mode and fast-paced 4v4 team deathmatch and zombie modes. Survival is key and the last one standing wins. When duty calls, fire at will!
Free on Mobile – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4. Play console quality gaming on the go. Delivers jaw-dropping HD graphics and 3D sound. Featuring customizable mobile controls, training modes, and voice chat. Experience the most smooth control and realistic ballistics, weapon behavior on mobile.
Massive Battle Maps – From Erangel to Miramar, Vikendi to Sanhok, compete on these enormous and detailed battlegrounds varying in size, terrain, day/night cycles and dynamic weather – from urban city spaces to frozen tundra, to dense jungles, master each battleground’s secrets to create your own strategic approach to win.
Depth and Variety – From the 100-player classic mode, the exhilarating payload mode to the lightning-fast Arcade and 4v4 Team Deathmatch modes, as well as the intense Zombie modes. There is something for everyone! There is something for everyone. Play Solo, Duo, and in 4-player Squads. Fire your weapon to your heart’s content! Be a lone wolf soldier or play with a Clan and answer the duty calls when help is needed! Offers FPS (First-Person Shooter) and TPS (Third-Person Shooter) play, lots of vehicles for all the different terrains in the game and an arsenal of realistic weapons. Find your perfect ride and pieces to cruise towards the final circle!
Always Growing – Daily events & challenges, and monthly updates delivering new gameplay features and modes that keep PUBG MOBILE always growing and expanding. Our powerful and serious anti-cheating mechanisms ensure a fair and balanced gaming environment where everyone plays by the rules.
- New Themed Game Mode – Dinoground: Head to the Dino Settlement and become a Dinosaur Tamer!
- Check out the new World of Wonder template with friends!
- Firearm Updates: Added a Full-Auto Mod that gives the M16A4 and Mk47 a full-auto firing mode!
- All-new Royale Pass A series arrives with a custom color outfit and upgradable melee weapon!
- New Features: Companion Spectating System and Convertible Sports Car Mechanic for the ultimate Battle Royale experience
All-New Theme: Dinoground
Let’s explore the mysterious Dino Settlement together
Brand New Environments
- New Themed Area – Dino Settlement: A 90×90 themed area that is full of supplies. Some time after the match starts, a large T. Rex that can be ridden with teammates will spawn randomly in the Fossil Keep. The T. Rex can be ridden after it rushes out!
- New Small Themed Area – Primal Zone: There are many smaller themed areas scattered across the Primal Zone, where Pterosaurs and Velociraptors can be found. Once defeated, players can tame and ride them. The Primal Zone also includes mini-games, such as Pterosaur Hoops, Velociraptor Jumping, and Dino Hatchery.
PvE Velociraptors & Pterosaurs
- Wild dinosaurs can be found all over the Primal Zone. After defeating them, they can be ridden as mounts.
- Velociraptor: Adept at ground-type attacks. Battle it out on the ground.
- Pterosaur: They are adept at aerial attacks. Shoot it down from the air.
- Pterosaur Hoops: Hoops can be found hanging from hot air balloons in Primal Zones. Ride a Pterosaur to participate in the mini-game. You can receive Dino Treasure based on your performance in a certain amount of time. After landing, you can open the Dino Treasure and obtain amazing supplies.
- Velociraptor Jumping: Some Dino Treasures are placed on high platforms in Primal Zones. Ride a Velociraptor to jump onto a platform and open the treasure.
- Velociraptor Mount: A single-player ground mount with strong terrain-crossing ability and is well-adapted to ravines. It can also jump onto higher platforms or rooftops.
- Pterosaur Mount: A single-player flying mount that can fly freely in the air. Flying and tactical marking are restricted to a certain altitude. Mount skills include:
- Pterosaur Dash: Pterosaurs can dash a certain distance in the direction it’s flying for a short period.
- Pterosaur Grab: Players can control Pterosaurs to forcefully grab teammates or enemies on the ground and carry them around. A captured player can also break free and trigger their parachute.
- T. Rex Mount: A large T. Rex can randomly spawn in a Dino Settlement and becomes a mount when defeated. The T. Rex is a large team mount with one rider and three passengers. The T. Rex’s skills are as follows:
- Roar: T. Rex roars continuously, causing damage and screen shake for 8s. It can be canceled at any time.
Complete release notes for PUBG Mobile 2.6.0 are here.