The latest Power BI Professionals Salary in India ranges from 2.4 lakhs to 34.5 lakhs, according to Ambition Box. Power BI is in higher demand, with salary packages specified based on designations. The average Power BI professional Salary with less than 1 year of experience is around Rs.4,00,000.
So today in this blog we are going to talk about the following topics:
- Top skills required for BI Developer
- BI Profession salaries and skills
- Companies hiring Power BI Developers
Top Skills required for BI Developer:
Data Warehousing: The concept behind data warehousing is the structuring of data that can be used as a source of information to store and retrieve files, in companies. Also, it allows you to analyze the information produced from historical data. The primary reason behind using data warehousing is to gather all the sensitive and non -reproducible information collectively for data reporting. Analysis purposes.
Experience with BI tools: When we talk about raw data, we feel the need to organize and assemble them chronologically based on events. That is when the BI tools come into the picture. These tools can be used to organize a large set of unstructured data in order to make them presentable. Also, whenever there is a mismatch between the data events or any duplication of the files, these to render organizing of the data into their respective orders.
Business Analytics: Refers to the need for change in the working of an organization. It can be applicable to both profitable and non-profitable organizations. Practitioners of business analysis may hold the positions of business analyst, systems analyst, requirements engineer, process analyst, product manager, and product owner, among others.
Debugging and Troubleshooting: Debugging and troubleshooting are very common aspects wherein the identification of an issue, isolation of the problem’s cause, correction of the problem, or finding a workaround is involved. Finding out a coding error requires a proper understanding of the programs and functions associated with it.
Power BI Professionals Salary and skills:
|Power BI Data Analyst||Rs. 4,42,864||SSAS, Power BI, Power View, Power Pivot, Power Query, TSQL query|
|Power BI Consultant||Rs. 6,04,000||Power BI (Pro, Premium, Paginated). Dataflows, Incremental data refresh, row-level security, DAX, Power Query, M language.|
|Power BI Software Engineer||Rs. 4,42,373||Data visualization, data analysis, and data integration from Power BI to other sources such as SQL, Salesforce.|
|Power BI Analyst||Rs. 4,94,000|| SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS
|Backup Administrator||Rs. 5,50,000
|EMC VMAX, PMAX, Unity, Isilon, Oracle ZFS and NetApp Products|
Companies hiring Power BI Developers :
- As per requirements, your key responsibility would be to guarantee that work is carried out effectively in order to ensure that the clients are satisfied with high levels of service in the technology domain.
- You’ll have to gather requirements and specifications in order to fully comprehend customer expectations and translate them into system requirements.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the overall estimation of work requirements, ensuring that Technology Leads and Project Managers have accurate project estimates.
- You would be a significant contributor to the development of efficient programs/systems, and if you believe you would be a good fit to help our clients traverse the next step in their digital journey, please apply.
- NTT Data
A Data Analyst with hands-on experience in Power BI and SQL Server is required for this position.
- The candidate must be able to comprehend and analyze data from the sales dashboard in order to deliver aggregated outputs and insights.
- The candidate must be a strong communicator and an analytic thinker.
- The candidate should be familiar with data visualization, data analysis, and data integration from Power BI to a variety of sources such as SQL, Salesforce, and others.
Collaborate with a number of key stakeholders in the sales, operations, and services teams to identify opportunities for Customer Experience (CX) Improvement and work on crucial projects that improve the customer experience throughout the Order Journey phases.
You should be in charge of enabling CX improvement programs and developing dashboards and insights to assist CX initiatives
Collaborate across departments to achieve buy-in, support, and assistance.
Identify and document major customer and partner pain points.
- One should have the ability to write and tune complicated SQL scripts has been demonstrated;
- Also, you have to focus on working knowledge of automated self-service reporting platforms including Tableau, Power BI, and QuickSight;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage tasks is a must.
- You need to create a desire to learn about new technology and adapt to them;
- You should have excellent communication abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead the implementation of large-scale analytical solutions.
- Ability to develop and execute complicated analyses in order to generate insights.
If you want to learn Power BI in detail then I suggest you to watch this YouTube video:
Power BI Tutorial for Beginners | Edureka
Power BI has now almost become a popular business tool, and its popularity is unlikely to wane anytime soon. Furthermore, it is a Microsoft product, which has already released a number of market-leading goods. Because Power BI is a cloud-based product, it has a lot of potential in the future as businesses migrate to cloud platforms and away from on-premise work environments.
As a result, we can conclude that Power BI has a bright future, and anyone interested in pursuing a career in this industry can do so with confidence.
In this article, you will get an idea about the Power BI Professionals’ salary and skills needed to become Power BI Professionals Do check out Edureka Power BI Certification Training. The Certification Training will help you gain expertise in Business Analytics. You will master the concepts such as Power BI Desktop, Architecture, DAX, Service, Mobile Apps, Reports, and Q&A, to name a few, with industry use cases. This Power BI training ensures that you get hands-on experience in real-time projects and the Power BI course syllabus is curated by subject matter experts to help you clear Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst. Learn Power BI from 10+ years of experienced industry experts.