#Nvidia #GeForce #Graphics #Driver
GeForce Game Ready Drivers deliver the best experience for your favorite games. They’re finely tuned in collaboration with developers and extensively tested across thousands of hardware configurations for maximum performance and reliability.
Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day one. Game Ready Drivers also allow you to optimize game settings with a single click and empower you with the latest Nvidia technologies. That’s what we call Game Ready.
Game Ready vs Studio drivers?
Whether you are playing the hottest new games or working with the latest creative applications, Nvidia drivers are custom tailored to provide the best possible experience. If you are a gamer who prioritizes day of launch support for the latest games, patches, and DLCs, choose Game Ready Drivers. If you are a content creator who prioritizes reliability for creative workflows including video editing, animation, photography, graphic design, and livestreaming, choose Studio Drivers.
Every Game Ready Driver is treated with the highest standards of quality. Our drivers are tested across thousands of hardware configurations over multiple generations of GPUs, and each driver is independently WHQL-Certified by Microsoft for maximum reliability – so you can focus on gaming, not troubleshooting.
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3 technology including Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Desynced, Jusant, and RoboCop: Rogue City.
- Support for CUDA 12.3.
- Introduces support for RTX Video Super Resolution v1.5.
- Adds the latest performance improvements, bug fixes, and driver enhancements.
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [Halo Infinite] Increased loading times after updating to driver 545.84 
- [Halo Infinite] Significant performance drop is observed on Maxwell-based GPUs. 
Fixed General Bugs
- Windows Event Viewer incorrectly logs an error when NVTOPPS stops 
- LG C3 OLED TV does not show up as a validated G-SYNC Compatible display in the NVIDIA Control Panel 
- Stable Diffusion significant performance reduction after driver update . Workaround outlined here: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5490
Open Issues in Version 546.01 WHQL
As with every released driver, version 546.01 WHQL of the Release 545 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
Note: For notebook computers, issues can be system-specific and may not be seen on your particular notebook.
- A new NVIDIA icon is created in the system tray each time a user switch takes place in Windows. 
- [Discord] When streaming gameplay, colors may appear muted 
- Windows 10 transparency effects are not displaying correctly after driver update 
Game Ready for Alan Wake 2
This new Game Ready Driver provides the best gaming experience for the latest new games supporting DLSS 3.5 technology and DLSS Ray Reconstruction including Alan Wake 2. Additionally, this Game Ready Driver supports the launch of titles supporting NVIDIA DLSS 3 technology including Ghostrunner 2.
Fixed Gaming Bugs
- [VR] Desktop colors turn overexposed after closing VR applications