#Intelligent #Threat #Detection #Fingertips
Staying ahead of cyberattacks is a team sport, requiring tight coordination between security and IT operations teams. As cyberthreats increase, so does the workload, which can be difficult to scale. With increasing pressure to quickly thwart attacks, how do you build and maintain the proactive security posture needed to combat cyber adversaries today?
You can ease the burden and improve outcomes with the automation and intelligence threat detection software brings. Dell SafeGuard and Response makes it easier than ever to source the solutions that are right for your organization. We’ve recently added new solutions from CrowdStrike Falcon powered by Charlotte AI, using artificial intelligence to bolster proactive defenses across endpoints, networks, cloud environments and everything in between.
Here’s how these offers can help while further hardening the attack surface:
- Stay one step ahead of adversaries. CrowdStrike Falcon Intelligence automates threat incident investigations and speeds up breach response, leveraging the industry’s largest malware search engine. With these capabilities, dig into the who, why and how behind attacks to address potential vulnerabilities and mitigate the risk of a repeat attack.
- Detect identity threats in real-time. Since most breaches involve compromised credentials and lateral movement, you need to secure every domain in your environment. CrowdStrike Identity Threat Detection does this for you.
- Deploy XDR across a wider range of devices with extended OS support. While many organizations use Windows, Mac and Linux, ChromeOS device usage has seen a significant uptick. Get all the benefits of XDR (extended detection and response), now available for devices on Chrome OS. CrowdStrike Falcon Insight for ChromeOS eliminates visibility gaps across operating systems in one unified command console.*
- Extract more insights from your log data. Log data is vital to understand how the infrastructure is functioning—and how secure those assets are. CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale, along with its new feature CrowdStream, allows you to unify siloed security and IT data collection and processing from any source at a petabyte scale to cost-effectively address XDR and log management use cases. (Note: CrowdStream is available at no additional cost for up to 10 GB of daily streaming data to CrowdStrike Falcon® platform customers.)
- Improve security operations center (SOC) performance. CrowdStrike Falcon Data Replicator gives your team detailed insights so they can build customizable dashboards for reporting and enable advanced threat hunting capabilities.
At Dell, we strive to provide organizations with a truly holistic portfolio of security defenses that both simplify the long-term security journey and help you provide the data protection you need to fit your business needs—today and in the future. You can learn more about our portfolio of partner software here. And, as always, reach out to our specialists if you have any questions.
*Requires Falcon Insight for Win, MacOS, or Linux. US/EU environments currently supported (Gov is not currently supported). Requires ChromeOS version 113 or later, Chrome Enterprise-managed ChromeOS devices.