About the Event: Honeywell e-Learning Roadshow 2.0
The e-Learning Roadshow 2.0 organized by Honeywell was the gathering platform for the techies who want to stay ahead of the technology. To spread awareness about the trending technologies and how they are revolutionizing the industry, Edureka along with other e-learning platforms had partnered with Honeywell for this event.
The events were held in Honeywell Campuses:
- Bangalore – 14th & 15th November 2019
- Hyderabad – 22nd November 2019
- Madurai – 29th November 2019
Highlights of Edureka at Honeywell e-Learning Roadshow 2.0
As a part of this e-Learning Roadshow, Edureka hosted several back-to-back events to engage Honeywell employees at different locations:
On-Premise Skill Test
Over 600 Honeywell techies participated in our Skill Assessment Test to find out their level of expertise in the trending technologies.
Learning Fun Games
These tech trivia games were an ice-breaker activity for all techies and non-techies. This activity helps entail engaging Honeywell employees through interactive quizzes on emerging technologies.
Rewards and Recognition
Edureka had sponsored and co-branded the rewards for the top 3 winners of the Skill Test. This was felicitated by the senior member of the L&D team of Honeywell.
- Outstanding Performance – Edureka Skill Assessment Certificate + Master Course worth 80k along with goodies
- Excellence Performance – Edureka Skill Assessment Certificate + LVC worth 20k along with goodies
- Top Performer – Edureka Skill Assessment Certificate along with SP worth 8k and Goodies
This brings us to the end of this article on Honeywell E-Learning Roadshow 2.0 – The Edureka Perspective.
Also, have a look at how Edureka had engaged Honeywell employees during its First E-Learning Fest.
Is your organization looking for a corporate learning partner? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +91-86606 74718.
Want to explore our corporate offering? Click here.