EvilnoVNC is a Ready to go Phishing Platform. Unlike other phishing techniques, EvilnoVNC allows 2FA bypassing by using a real browser over a noVNC connection.
In addition, this tool allows us to see in real time all of the victim’s actions, access to their downloaded files and the entire browser profile, including cookies, saved passwords, browsing history and much more.
It’s recommended to clone the complete repository or download the zip file.
Additionally, it’s necessary to build Docker manually. You can do this by running the following commands:
git clone https://github.com/JoelGMSec/EvilnoVNC
cd EvilnoVNC ; sudo chown -R 103 Downloads
sudo docker build -t joelgmsec/evilnovnc .
./start.sh -h _____ _ _ __ ___ _ ____ | ____|_ _(_) |_ __ __\ \ / / \ | |/ ___| | _| \ \ / / | | '_ \ / _ \ \ / /| \| | | | |___ \ V /| | | | | | (_) \ V / | |\ | |___ |_____| \_/ |_|_|_| |_|\___/ \_/ |_| \_|\____| ---------------- by @JoelGMSec -------------- Usage: ./start.sh $resolution $url Examples: 1280x720 16bits: ./start.sh 1280x720x16 http://example.com 1280x720 24bits: ./start.sh 1280x720x24 http://example.com 1920x1080 16bits: ./start.sh 1920x1080x16 http://example.com 1920x1080 24bits: ./start.sh 1920x1080x24 http://example.com
Features & To Do
- Export Evil-Chromium profile to host
- Save download files on host
- Disable parameters in URL (like password)
- Disable key combinations (like Alt+1 or Ctrl+S)
- Disable access to Thunar
- Decrypt cookies in real time
- Expand cookie life to 99999999999999999
- Dynamic title from original website
- Dynamic resolution from preload page
- Replicate real user-agent and other stuff
- Basic keylogger