Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Video-recording of games and streaming videos
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Skyrim, and Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
Image-capturing of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
Frame rate control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS)
- FPS limit
- Added support for the ‘Specific window’ recording method.
- You can now record a selected window even if it is covered by another window.
- Added the speaker and microphone device selection menu in the main window.
- The Hotkeys tab under the Advanced options did not close when pressing the ESC key.
- The ‘Hide main window during recording’ option didn’t work under certain conditions.
- The ‘Start new recording’ function for auto complete recording didn’t work under certain conditions.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.