Financial services firms are working to harness the transformational power of modern IT. Along with modernizing the core infrastructure, financial services organizations are turning to cloud adoption for agility, resiliency and expandable resources. According to a Google Cloud survey of 1,300 financial services leaders, 83% reported they are deploying cloud technology as part of their infrastructure. However, regulatory compliance and data privacy, along with data availability, drive the need for a reliable, performant and secure IT infrastructure.
Today, most use cloud to make tactical changes to the existing infrastructure, processes and applications or to add capabilities to on-premises environments. Though there is certainly room for more mature cloud use cases here, modernization is a critical step for financial services organizations that want to enter the contemporary era. With APEX for Financial Services, customers can deploy a modern as-a-Service infrastructure, in a true OPEX model, that can be consumed across on-premises, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud environments.
Why APEX for Financial Services
APEX for Financial Services is the right platform for application modernization. It provides simple and consistent cloud-like experiences delivered as-a-Service to accelerate business innovation and achieve competitive advantage with the fastest possible time to market.
- Deliver data driven innovation by utilizing end-to-end solutions, developed with an expansive ecosystem of ISV software partners and modern architectures with a path to multi-cloud. APEX Cloud Services and APEX Custom Solutions on Dell Technologies infrastructure produces top-tier performance for financial services workloads.
- Protect business and meet regulatory requirements by adopting a consistent approach to security from the edge to core to cloud, ensuring a cyber resilient infrastructure and business continuity, while improving data privacy and regulatory compliance. APEX Data Storage Services leverages Dell Technologies infrastructure designed for 99.9999% availability to protect against unplanned downtime. APEX lets you store data in known locations to help ease compliance obligations for industry and government regulations or internal policies.
- Achieve operational efficiencies and sustainability by implementing an as-a-service approach to develop actionable insights, improve processes, minimize environmental impact and reduce costs. With APEX, simplify implementation via single point of contact, eliminate downtime across data centers as well as ease maintenance and management of operational processes.
As-a-Services Use Cases for Financial Services
Here are a few use cases to demonstrate how financial services organizations take advantage of Dell APEX to deliver innovative next generation customer experiences.
- Business Transformation: Remove complexity – and its related inefficiencies and costs – to help you streamline IT operations, ease digital transformation and yield better business outcomes with Dell Technologies APEX. With APEX Flex on Demand, organizations reduce the cost of over-provisioning and get the flexibility to take advantage of growth opportunities.
- Connected Workplace: Streamline and optimize the implementation of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) with APEX for VDI. Deliver real workforce transformation that enables people to be productive on their own terms.
- Securing Banking: With APEX for Data Protection you can easily adopt solutions to protect and manage data wherever it may live, as well as secure your data with proven modern data protection across edge, core and clouds.
- Banking Innovation: APEX delivers powerful infrastructure across the entire data lifecycle, so you can focus on innovation – not infrastructure management. With APEX Data Storage Services, you can take advantage of the flexibility to connect with customers, partners and ecosystems that deliver the most value to further your organizational needs and vision.
- Algorithmic Trading: Optimize Tick Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence with APEX for Artificial Intelligence at any scale to make faster, data-driven trading decisions to stay ahead of the competition.
- Fraud Detection: APEX for HPC allows you access to a robust portfolio of products and services optimized for HPC that protect your business from fraudulent financial activities.
What Customers Are Saying
When planning business transformation strategies, it always helps to hear from peers about their journey. Here are just a few of Dell’s financial services customers who have leveraged our solutions:
- Lincoln Investment Planning, LLC: Hear how they were able to reach their expansion objectives and improve performance by 40% by partnering with Dell helps them. Watch the Lincoln Investment Planning, LLC video.
- Baillie Gifford: Working in partnership with Dell Technologies, they are transforming to become a digital organization by employing hybrid cloud to deploy services. Watch the Baillie Gifford video above.
- Kasikorn Business – Technology Group: Learn how KASIKORN Business-Technology Group is meeting the growing demand for digital banking services with a flexible hybrid cloud platform on Dell APEX and freed up 50% of IT resources to focus on development. Watch the Kasikorn Business video.
Ready to accelerate your move and modernize your infrastructure? Check out APEX for Financial Services.